Can dolls really become haunted? Can demons take possession of people’s playthings? According to a large number of paranormal investigators, exorcists, and demonologists, the answer is a resounding yes. Not only are such phenomena possible, they happen fairly often, with dolls being one of the most frequent targets of spirit attachment. Sometimes those spirits are benign, or at the most mischievous. But many are outright evil and dangerous.
This book examines some of the world’s most famous haunted dolls. Some you may have heard about. Others will be new. All will make you reconsider the world you thought you knew.
Here is some of what you’ll find inside:
- Robert, the haunted doll from Key West. A lot of the information out there about him is wrong. Find out the truth behind the legend. But don’t think the truth is any less terrifying.
- Annabelle, the demonic doll featured in the movies The Conjuring and Annabelle. Find out why the real Annabelle is much, much more frightening.
- Peggy, the Internet sensation. Why you should think twice before looking at her picture.
- Find out which doll started as a hoax, turned into a terrifying reality, and is now considered one of the most “active” haunted dolls in the world.
- Discover which exotic locale and tourist attraction is a pediophobe’s biggest nightmare. You won’t believe such a place exists.
- Clown dolls. Need more be said?
These stories and many more are what you’ll find in this collection of true accounts from the frightening yet fascinating world of haunted and demonic dolls. Reading this book will undoubtedly raise more questions than it answers, but one thing is assured: you’ll never look at a doll the same again.